Licensing and compliance
- Study and decide on license applications/permits for telecommunications services in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Monitor the obligation of licensees to the terms and conditions of the licenses issued to them.
- Manage licenses issued in terms of renewal, amendment or cancellation in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- Collect royalties paid by licensees to the Government of Oman in accordance with the provisions of the law and the conditions of the license.
- Review the licensing framework in accordance with changes in the telecommunications sector and government policies.
- Handling the investors enquiries regarding provisioning the Telecom services and establishing Telecom Infrastructure/ Systems