- Prepare and develop studies, programs and collect information on policies related to protecting the rights of sector Customers.
- Update and implement policies and general frameworks to protect Customers.
- Prepare and implement necessary legislation to protect Customers in the telecommunications sector.
- Inspection of operators’ commitment to ensuring and protecting the Customer rights.
- Take necessary measures when monitoring any violations of the rights of the Customers.
- Cooperate with government and non-government entities to raise awareness of the rights of Customers and protect their interests.
- Develop policies and procedures to resolve disputes between use Customers and operators.
- Supervise the operation of TRA Communications Center